Monday, April 6, 2009

Brief update...

Sorry blog, for such neglect. It’s undeserved. There is a good excuse though…the past few weeks have been unreasonably stress-full between school, job hunting, PR club, training for Broad Street run and of course, guys…

I must admit, though, I have been enjoying myself as well. T, R and I went to two concerts a week or so ago. We saw the Ting Tings and Bloc Party. Both shows were awesome and a ton of fun.

T has been helping to motivate me with my training for the Broad Street run. I ran 6 miles yesterday. It was a perfect day on Kelly Drive. The trees finally started to bloom, there was a light breeze and it was perfectly busy with other runners, bikers and the occasional picnic in the grass. So running for an hour straight was not as terrible as it seems. There were a lot of distractions.

Oh and I totally ended things with TN. But that was forever ago. He has no idea how to treat a girl. For our “V-day date” , if you will, not only did he make me drive to his house, when he has his own car, he didn’t even leave me a space to park in his driveway and made me circle the block trying to find a spot. He then was like oh wow you really dressed up for this didn’t you. WTF?! Thanks, glad you think I look nice.

The reason why he couldn’t pick me up was because he had to go to the gym, and since he was in a rush, he told me he didn’t have time to get me flowers… which is why he couldn’t park straight in his driveway. Idiot. And don't tell me you were going to get me flowers and couldn't because you didn't have time. That does not make it better...

Does anyone agree with me that this behavior is childish and inconsiderate? He is 23 for crying out loud!

I will update again soon. I promise.

later...

L

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, that sounds about right for a 23 year old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. will I ever find a real man? (sigh)

    ReplyDelete