Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost spring break!

So here I am, avoiding doing my paper.. but I over studied last night so I deserve a break... right?

So I'm strangely looking forward to going to the Flower Show this Friday. I used to go every year with my family and now I sort of miss it. It's a Italian scene this year so that should be exciting as well.
kinda cute right? Well I've also recently tried to keep real plants in my room... it seems to be going down hill though
So i'll have to get some new plants at the flower show that I don't kill.. (Note: I have the nice rose facing out)

Anyways, to continue putting off starting my paper I'll be going to a run on Kelly Drive. Maybe I'll get some missed connections..

Now I just found out what these missed connections are. You find them on craigslist and it has postings from people who believe they had a "moment" with you. I guess if you feel you have had a moment wtih someone you either have to post about it or look for someone who posted about you. Sounds kind of ridiculous to me but apparently it has worked before. Here is what one looks like:

Saw you tonight, and around all the time - m4w - 26 (U_City)


Reply to: pers-9vfsp-1061036328@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-04, 11:56PM EST


Ever since we were in that class that we both dropped, I see you all over. I saw you tonight in the middle of the street which was pretty unexpected. Basically, I will make it my mission in life to say hello the next time I see you. I try, but kind of freeze up in your presence.






  • Location: U_City
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1061036328

Off to kelly drive.. giving someone the eyes!

Check out Tara's Blog with my feature as to, Why I am a superhero!
http://mostlikelyarant.blogspot.com/2009/03/tracy-is-self-proclaimed-super-hero.html

xoxo
-TT

1 comment: