Saturday, February 28, 2009

Highlights of the week...

Ok, so I have been neglecting the blog. Sorry. It's just that time of the semester again where the work load is getting heavy and I have a bajillion tests/assignments/PR club stuff to deal with. And let me tell you, I have been putting a lot of things off fbecause I have become addicted to blogs and twitter and youtube! But a few funny things happened this past week/weekend that I want to share. Ill try to make it kind of short, I tend to ramble...

Last weekend:

- The date with TN... well lets just say that I had to drive to his place. He didnt even think to offer to pick me up, he just assumed I would drive over to him. He told me to be ready by 730 then told me to be at his place at 730. This is all in text messages. I said I thought you were coming to get me and there was no way that at this point in the night I would be able to get to his place by 730... he texted me at 630. WTF?! So then I was pissed. Livid almost. On the drive over I calmed down. I mean at least he had a driveway that I could park in right? WRONG! He didnt park his car straight so I had to drive around and find parking. I dont know. I had a good time with him at dinner and I do like him but he is not doing anything to impress me or show me that he really really likes me.

- We had some friends over to pre-game before hitting the bar. A good friend, we will call her Delco. Diva, decided to have a guy stop by before we all headed out. She had met him a few times but didnt know him very well. But... when he showed up, she came into the kitchen and told us she had no idea who that guy was. She did not recognize him and thought that the person coming over was a different guy. It was hysterical. If that were to happen to anyone, it would happen to the Delco. Diva because her life is out of control and she should probably have her own blog. So we all laughed at her...

- Later on at the bar TN was trying to sext me, I told him I was out with the girls then he wanted me to drive to his place to watch a movie. I didnt even respond. I just dont get it... chivalry is NOT DEAD people! come pick me up if you wanna hang... and dont ask me to drive drunk. geez!

Mardi Gras:
- It was wild... all i remember is taking shots, eating 5 slices of pizza and waking up the next morning feeling full... not hung over, but full... I gave pizza up for lent because of this.


- T and I went to Loie. It was whatever. Something nasty happened in the bathroom between a couple and we thought it was trashy... overall not the best night... but we managed to get really drunk which made the next day really hard.

Tonight... babysitting yayy... money!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment